Slugging for 4k

Is incredibly unnecessary and should be punished in some way

And when I say punished I don't mean a ban or anything like that, just maybe fewer BPs, de-pip.

Comments

  • @brankt said:

    Is incredibly unnecessary and should be punished in some way

    And when I say punished I don't mean a ban or anything like that, just maybe fewer BPs, de-pip.

    You get less BP when slug four people. When they die you get less then a sacrifice and when you hook them all they all die without getting trough the hook states and you get less the hooking every one four times not to mention the BP you lose because you have way less chases and downs

  • I really don't get why people even still do this with MMR in place ... Like, you know you will just harder matches doing that?

  • People can play how they want

  • @eaebree said:

    People can play how they want

    Holding the game hostage for no reason is so much fun

  • Like you press E to win and set boon to heal infinite and rush gens like that is fun thing to do haha meta gamers meh

  • @brankt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2847798#Comment_2847798

    Holding the game hostage for no reason is so much fun

    That is not holding hostage learn rules pls

  • @brankt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2847798#Comment_2847798

    Holding the game hostage for no reason is so much fun

    That’s not holding the game hostage. Get over it.

  • @eaebree said:

    Like you press E to win and set boon to heal infinite and rush gens like that is fun thing to do haha meta gamers meh

    you seem very upset

  • to double pip on iridiscent ranks you almost need 4 kills 90% time, so the game expects us to slug ang get the 4 kills

    do you want any fix to this? remove the unfair hatch/door system that let a survivor a free escape when he already lost the game.

    If you've already lost the game because you're alone and gens are not done hatch shouldn't appear, you've already lost why the second free chance?

    And don't missunderstand me, I couldn't care less about kills, in fact I prefer to do 8 hook 0 kills so I don't have to face full 8k hours premade, but if you complain about slug, the fix is simple, don't give survivor any second chance they DON'T deserve.

    Edit: also please learn what does mean holding the game hostage, the slugged survivor will eventually die so the game is going forward, you have to choose try healing the down survivor or hide till they die, if you choose to hide then you decided that, wait till he dies :)