If anyone wonders why I made the beast a quadruped (walks on four legs), it's to further distinguish him from both other werewolves in media because I feel they're more rare than two-legged werewolves and the Demogorgan who already has a werewolf-like body shape. The quadrupedic werewolf would only really get on two legs to put a survivor atop the hook.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to shoutout Semimatic on the forums for providing a big inspiration to the power idea. I'll leave a link to his post here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139470/werewolf-chapter-idea-images-included
If anyone wonders why I made the beast a quadruped (walks on four legs), it's to further distinguish him from both other werewolves in media because I feel they're more rare than two-legged werewolves and the Demogorgan who already has a werewolf-like body shape. The quadrupedic werewolf would only really get on two legs to put a survivor atop the hook.