Blight, Nurse, Blight, Nurse.
I played 5 games of survivor today and except one, all of them have been against blight or nurse. I know that Nurse just got enabled again but this is just ridiculous. I'm playing solo as well. I won 3 out of 4 (which was already a huge surprise) but I would like to just not play against the same 2 or 3 killers over and over. Am I the only one who noticed this? Maybe it's an idea to reward killers who play a killer that isn't played much by for example giving them more BP.
I'm a killer main myself but also play a lot of survivor. After playing 5 games of survivor I think I'm done for now. Please let me know if this is just me or if you also have the same thing but maybe with different killers.
Comments
I don't know what you are trying to say but if you think I'm a whining survivor main you are more then wrong. If that's really what you think you should read the full post before making bait comments. I'm a killer main myself and I loved playing Deathslinger before the horrible nerf. I'm just asking a question.
I play a lot of different killers myself and I play a lot of Spirit at the moment. I never stick to one killer becuase that's boring. I agree that they need to buff other killers but it's not fun to play against the same 2 killers over and over. I played a lot of Deathslinger before I started playing a lot of Nemesis but after his nerf i barely play him anymore.
Well dude… I understand but when I play high mmr killer all i get are very good stacked survivors, it’s not just you with these problems
The fact that I didn't quote you should've been a pretty good indicator that I was not directing anything specifically at you.
I'm referring to the fact that we have three categories of killer: Bad, Was-Good-Got-Nerfed, and Soon-To-Be-Nerfed.
So why would anybody be surprised that people predominately play the Still Good category, instead of the Always Awful and the Freshly Awful options?
That what happens if killer players get used too much to "win by easy means".
I literally said that, I just didn't speak on whether it made the game more balanced. I figured the mention of ban lists would imply it was for balance.
"as tournaments are non standardized to a degree and feature ban lists that aren't adhered to by the wider playerbase"
Nurse and Blight are my two favorite killers to play against by a huge margin, so I’m loving it to be honest.
You've literally just given the reason why you only face those 2 over and over again.
That is because this game Is broken and unbalanced.
Devs don't know (or maybe they don't matter) how to do this game playable beyond 2-3 meta killers and 4-5 meta perks. Btw they don't know or don't matter about balance SWF.
For me is really rare playing against Blight and Nurse, even If i'm iridescentes. I don't underestand how
for me nurse , blight , and sadako.
Bubba camping sometimes.
I bet nurse and blight for every single game after sadako craze goes down
Well when survivors win consistently they're going to go against the few killers that can win consistently.
There is another song called "DH, COH, DH, COH".
You'll love it.
????