No hit sound when using Calm Spirit.
I thought I didnt get injured the first time I went back using Calm Spirit. Because there was no weapon hit sound.
Im not sure about the other weapon, but it was vs Sadako
I thought I didnt get injured the first time I went back using Calm Spirit. Because there was no weapon hit sound.
Im not sure about the other weapon, but it was vs Sadako
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No hit sound, or no groan of pain?
The weapon hitting survivor's sound + the blood splat sound, there was no sound of those.
Ah, you should file a bug report then!
@MandyTalk can you bring this topic to bug report please : D