I could not find a link to the original artist for the sample image. Once I do, I will leave a link to them and their work unless someone else can find them sooner than me.
Thinking on it again I screwed up with the naming of the first perk "autophagy". It was meant to be named "Hematophagy" which means blood consumption, the word "autophagy" means cell degradation. I just messed up there cause I'm dumb and can't edit it so yeah, whoops.
This is pretty darn epic. I feel like the power is a very neat idea. Presence seems like a weaker Nurses Calling. Hex Necromancy seems good, but the incapacitated effect would have to have a reasonable duration not to be OP. Hematophagy is quite interesting! Best Vampire build I've seen yet so far! Good job! Would claws be a better weapon for a Nosferatu style killer?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could not find a link to the original artist for the sample image. Once I do, I will leave a link to them and their work unless someone else can find them sooner than me.
A vampire would be super cool original or licensed the master from buffy would be super fun
Thinking on it again I screwed up with the naming of the first perk "autophagy". It was meant to be named "Hematophagy" which means blood consumption, the word "autophagy" means cell degradation. I just messed up there cause I'm dumb and can't edit it so yeah, whoops.
This is pretty darn epic. I feel like the power is a very neat idea. Presence seems like a weaker Nurses Calling. Hex Necromancy seems good, but the incapacitated effect would have to have a reasonable duration not to be OP. Hematophagy is quite interesting! Best Vampire build I've seen yet so far! Good job! Would claws be a better weapon for a Nosferatu style killer?