Is it me or are survivors moans and crys of pain in lockers louder now?
Ever since the latest update I feel like survivors are noticeably louder in lockers even without stridor that I sometimes confuse them to be outside of them.
Ever since the latest update I feel like survivors are noticeably louder in lockers even without stridor that I sometimes confuse them to be outside of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have also noticed that, they seem to be louder from both PoVs.
Yea I noticed that too. I was at the game map and there was this meg, VERY loud and injured, somewhere. After like 10 seconds I realized she was in a locker lol.
Yes. I "chased" a Yui and a Jake yesterday at loops. I could hear them but for the life of me couldn't find them. It sounded like they were right next to me. I felt pretty dumb when I realized they were in lockers and I was chasing nothing lol
I actually noticed that too. Yesterday a Meg tried to lose me mid-chase by going in a locker and she was so loud that for a second I thought she was just behind the wall and not in the locker right next to me. Then I realized she had to be in there and pulled her out and I was like #########.
Yea guys, like #########. I don't know if this intentional or not but it takes away a part of playing survivor stealthy to some degree. Personally, I love sneaky plays so this was sort of a let down. I sometimes get bored with the typical loops of pallet to pallet and windows to windows. Now, lockers are sort of useless if you're injured without iron will/head on.
I feel like survivor breathing is way louder too. I keep thinking there's a Myers near me because of it.