Free 6000 Iridescent Shards / shards sale
Guys when they will fix Them ? I still not get them
Guys when they will fix Them ? I still not get them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can try to submit a support ticket asking for the 6K shards for having played Bubba, some people got them this way:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
the shard cosmetic sale is currently bugged and will come back at a later date
I can’t request it too if I’m on PS4?
You can submit a ticket on this as long as you have played Bubba before the latest midchapter and if you haven’t gotten the shards yet. It is not platform dependent
Oki what issue I need choose ? I don’t servono bug related with shard
I am not sure.. ‚Loss of progress‘ probably. You will also need to fill in a description field anyways where you should explain it’s about the 6K shards for Bubba.
Oki thx I did it rn , how many times I need wait to get reply or the 6k on my account ?
probably a few days, or even some few weeks. Shouldn’t be more than a month..
i don’t know what the estimated time is currently, during Christmas time it was really bad (up to a month) but that should be shorter now!