When you got tunneled all game and your teammates only got one generator done
So... You may recognize me from the pointless discussion about me getting lobby dodged as a Laurie. I barely played Laurie since, and today, the FIRST time I tried, I got standard Laurie treatment. By which I mean I got tunneled all game even though I wasn't the obsession. This was against a Billy, so it happened when my teammate starting touching his Hex Totem, he rushes over and goes after ME, thinking I started destroying it. I distracted him while I assumed my teammate got away. She instead sits there and destroys his totem.
"Great. Now I take the aggro all game I guess."
Correct. I got chased down for almost TEN MINUTES, and everytime I ran remotely close to a teammate, they heard the heartbeat, and hid in a locker. He finally downs me and afterward I notice that they were barely paying attention to generators...
KILL ME.
Comments
If someone is being chased, everyone basically needs to be doing gens or totems.
You might have gotten saddled with a bunch of people that don't know how to find either.
They just run around like they're in a panic.
I dont know... ask Dwight?
I have no idea how this ended up in Lore, wish I could change it, tbh. I set it to general and now it's here.
EDITed. What sorry, not sure why the first paige is showing posts from 2018