Give Hag a spider skin!!!

I don't know make her look somewhat like a spider, she spins her own web by placing traps and catching and killing her prey in it. I also feel like it would kinda fit. Her overall design seems like it could fit it. Add some cobwebs on her body and some spider legs to her face or something. Fill her hair with cobwebs and tiny spiders and make her hand like spider fangs or something. We've gotten a medusa hag so how about a spider hag?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I see her with a Xenomorph skin. 
  • I have arachnophobia, so that would probably give me nightmares!

    Mind you, having a spider type killer would definitely bring the fear factor for me :)

  • MandyTalk said:

    I have arachnophobia, so that would probably give me nightmares!

    Mind you, having a spider type killer would definitely bring the fear factor for me :)

    I've got arachnophobia too!!! Everytime I see a spider I absolutely flip. Although I do grab a paper towel roll sometimes and smack it till it's just squashed on the table/floor. Imagine the mori with spider hag though!!!
  • I like this cause it would look so cool.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I don't know make her look somewhat like a spider, she spins her own web by placing traps and catching and killing her prey in it. I also feel like it would kinda fit. Her overall design seems like it could fit it. Add some cobwebs on her body and some spider legs to her face or something. Fill her hair with cobwebs and tiny spiders and make her hand like spider fangs or something. We've gotten a medusa hag so how about a spider hag?

    Found this image someone made.
    I guess its "inspired" by hag and the concept of a spider-esq killer.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I don't know make her look somewhat like a spider, she spins her own web by placing traps and catching and killing her prey in it. I also feel like it would kinda fit. Her overall design seems like it could fit it. Add some cobwebs on her body and some spider legs to her face or something. Fill her hair with cobwebs and tiny spiders and make her hand like spider fangs or something. We've gotten a medusa hag so how about a spider hag?

    Found this image someone made.
    I guess its "inspired" by hag and the concept of a spider-esq killer.

    Oooo, that could make for it's own killer. As a skin for hag I think all it would have to do is remove two of the legs and boom creepy spider hag
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I don't know make her look somewhat like a spider, she spins her own web by placing traps and catching and killing her prey in it. I also feel like it would kinda fit. Her overall design seems like it could fit it. Add some cobwebs on her body and some spider legs to her face or something. Fill her hair with cobwebs and tiny spiders and make her hand like spider fangs or something. We've gotten a medusa hag so how about a spider hag?

    Found this image someone made.

    I guess its "inspired" by hag and the concept of a spider-esq killer.

    Oooo, that could make for it's own killer. As a skin for hag I think all it would have to do is remove two of the legs and boom creepy spider hag

    yeah she is boney enough for it to work and she does need some new skins really sad she didnt get a hallowed blight skin it probably would've been the best one