Why is the DC penalty applied during updates?
Every time I get hit by Nemesis's tentacle strike I get disconnected and since the patch everyone keeps playing him so now I'm up to 6 hours on the DC timer? If I get hit the game stutters and then it can't connect to host then = disconnected.
It's about time the devs actually use the PTR to prevent bugs from entering the live servers...instead of a way to showcase their new weak killers for people like Otz to get a bigger income...
Comments
They can't really take advice from PTBs and use them in the live version of the game unless they're small bug fixes or minor changes. When releasing updates on consoles they have to undergo extensive testing that can take weeks, and delaying every platform just because of minor bugs that only affect a few people is ridiculous. It's why the killswitch exists.
I'm also pretty sure that's why Xbox had crossplay disabled for a while, cause it took them longer to approve the update. Don't quote me on that, though.