Sadako's Jumpscare
Its cool and really got me first time but its getting annoying that she flashes the screen every 30s...
It should be a rare thing like you see once in a month or something so she can scare ppl everytime lol.
Tagged:
Mod
Its cool and really got me first time but its getting annoying that she flashes the screen every 30s...
It should be a rare thing like you see once in a month or something so she can scare ppl everytime lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see you are a man of culture!
Yeah sure, I'd love that 😁
I agree that’d make it better
It scared me, one moment while I go change my pants
I already knew it was coming from the PTB but I didn't know she can turn herself to the camera so it got me the first time and got me the 62nd time when I was reading an add on.
Same.
Now, I just choose Customize and select a Charm slot while I'm queued. Spending points or changing her loadout's still a gamble though.
I bought her in the hopes of making Dead By Daylight scary again; just didn't think killers would be the only ones scared by her.
Lmao true