Make the possibility of killer to move the hex totem to other totems
Until the survivor not broke the totem you can move your hex totem on other totems. But you take 15 second for do that.
Sorry I don't know where post this post.
Until the survivor not broke the totem you can move your hex totem on other totems. But you take 15 second for do that.
Sorry I don't know where post this post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea make killers lose more time good one
I'd rather spend some time hexing a new totem than losing it because it spawned out in the open of Mcmillan