Any hint for the next chapter?
@Patricia_BHVR
@not_Queen
Coming soon? Will come at the end of the month the ptb or the next one?
The freddy rework will be in ptb or we have to wait years?
@not_Queen
Coming soon? Will come at the end of the month the ptb or the next one?
The freddy rework will be in ptb or we have to wait years?
Comments
I'm not sure we got too much to work with right now. All we know is that its coming sometime in December and that they're announcing something big at the 2018 Game Awards. So maybe that's when we'll get some clues to the new killer.
Btw, I had this idea, not sure it's possible but it would be funny: I think I'll try to avoid reading any news, announcements about DBD and any gameplay videos too the time the PTB is out. And when the new chapter is out, I'll just play survivor a lot. If the new killer is worth a damn, it should be a whole lot of fun playing against it without knowing anything about the character or its powers. Not exactly a highway to ranking up, but scratch that. I want the scare factor!
It looks like the internal name of the next chapter is called Kny_Cottage. Which doesn't say that much. But at least something.
Also you can see them doing internal updates on the ptb environment in the Steamdb, which I guess means Soon TM. Maybe we might get a first teaser this week or next. It's just depends how their schedule is going.
We are just in that weird timefrime right close to a new chapter, but still to early for any kind of mentions or marketing.
hm what horror movie has a cottage? maybe a cabin but a cottage?
Maybe there was a hint during the event and the killer somehow connected to it
The killer is
Huge leak, call the police!
Spoiler: THIS ISNT EVEN HER FINAL FORM
Yeah, that's sounds quite true. Considering the last Q&A it seems like they are still prototyping/testing potential changes internally, which sounds for me like the rework takes it time and we won't see it done this year.
maybe
if were lucky it might actually mean cabin and their are countless amazing horror movies with cabins
maybe a evil dead chapter oooooh
Right hoverboard and some bombs that'll be an awesome killer