M1'd a Laurie as she was coming out of a locker and I couldn't pick her up.
Platform : PC
I tried searching the locker... nothing... tried facing away from the locker and my back to every edge and couldn't pick her up.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform : PC
I tried searching the locker... nothing... tried facing away from the locker and my back to every edge and couldn't pick her up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me as Sadako, can be triggered while slowly going into the locker as well.
I don't know if survivors can move because they like to abuse exploits like these and stay in the exploit spot.