Must not be a lot of killer players online

Night of a new chapter release and my killer queues are instant. I remember them taking forever when Nemesis came out

Comments

  • @Veinslay said:

    Night of a new chapter release and my killer queues are instant. I remember them taking forever when Nemesis came out

    My survivor que times are fast today

  • @Veinslay said:

    Night of a new chapter release and my killer queues are instant. I remember them taking forever when Nemesis came out

    My killer queues were definitely a bit longer today than usual.

  • All of my solo queues were instant up until around 7:30PM. I stop playing after that since that is when all the sweatlords are out.

  • I just now started getting fast killer ques.no complaining, I'm really loving the new killer.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Night of a new chapter release and my killer queues are instant. I remember them taking forever when Nemesis came out

    Something is very hinky with matchmaking right now.

    I've been having extremely long killer queues outside of primetime, often hitting a 'matchmaking failed' error.

    Primetime - instant queues, but match quality is so all-over-the-place that it feels like the days of Ranks again.

  • For me, killer queue was slow but survivor queue was near instant.

  • And a another queue time thread full of of only anecdotal, incomparable, empty statements. 😩

  • @burt0r said:

    And a another queue time thread full of of only anecdotal, incomparable, empty statements. 😩

    Shrug.

    The 'matchmaking failed' issue seems to be pretty commonly reported right now. Apparently there might be something up with servers.