1.5 Million BP Later...

And I'm still trying to unlock BBQ on Sadako.

Sigh. The grind is real.

Comments

  • when you plan on P3ing a new killer and you get bbq on the very first bloodweb 💀

  • @Brokenbones said:

    when you plan on P3ing a new killer and you get bbq on the very first bloodweb 💀

    *Angry zombie noises*.

    Also - was planning on P3ing her (making her the second ever character I prestiged) but I may end up splurging on her outfit - it's one of the coolest things BHVR have ever made and looks sinister as all hell.

  • Someone on the forums once said a strategy that could help is to not go for yellow perks unless.. A. You have to, or B. It's a perk you really like. And this is because once you unlock the tier 1 version of a perk you're much more likely to get tiers 2 and 3 in the next few blood webs, making it so the perk you actually want has much less of a chance to appear

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Someone on the forums once said a strategy that could help is to not go for yellow perks unless.. A. You have to, or B. It's a perk you really like. And this is because once you unlock the tier 1 version of a perk you're much more likely to get tiers 2 and 3 in the next few blood webs, making it so the perk you actually want has much less of a chance to appear

    Yeah I've been trying to do that to some extent - I've gotten every perk I might want to try on her, and zero perks that I want to try on her.

  • Joy's of rng.

    Welcome back.

  • First perk on her blood web for me was BBQ, yet I’m going to p3 her, feels bad.

  • The grind is absolutely ridiculous at this point. I will never understand why I'm forced to spend BP on perks/add ons that I will never, ever run by choice. 1.5m BP and I have Tier 3 Coulrophobia and Furtive Chase among others. Nothing that I actually want.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The grind is absolutely ridiculous at this point. I will never understand why I'm forced to spend BP on perks/add ons that I will never, ever run by choice. 1.5m BP and I have Tier 3 Coulrophobia and Furtive Chase among others. Nothing that I actually want.

    But on the other hand you've got plenty of mist and luck modifiers. Score! ❤️❤️❤️ (Ok not luck for killer but you get the point lol)