Clearly not the Ultimate Fix to SWF

Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).
This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

Comments

  • Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).
    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.
    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    You may be good with them, but looking at the forums they just aren't praised. Freddy even gets snubbed. 
    You're one of the few people to talk about wraith and freddy in a serious, positive light.
  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    Balance is applied from the most powerful/competitive style on down.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    Balance is applied from the most powerful/competitive style on down.

    The game is casual so miss me with those dumb statements.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    Balance is applied from the most powerful/competitive style on down.

    The game is casual so miss me with those dumb statements.

    Then get off the forums if you really don't care about balance that much?

  • AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    Do you stream?
    I wanna learn from you senpai
  • @Master said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:

    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).
    
    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.
    
    Or just play wraith or freddy?
    
    
    
    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work. 
    

    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    Do you stream?
    I wanna learn from you senpai

    I do stream """occasionally"""
    I think my twitch name is AntiJelly?
    I play on Xbox, so there's also that.

  • Just learn to play against SWFs. As long as they aren't Seal Team 6 status SWFs, I actually prefer playing against them. So many free hits as a killer and most of the time I don't find SWFs super good. Just make sure you chase the guy with the tool box and not the DS.

    The only thing I wish would change is being able to know if I am playing against a SWF or not. Sometimes a SWF can sneak in my lobby without me realizing it and I'll play them in "casual" mode with a killer like LF with no-addons or something and I'll get wrecked. It'd be nice to know so I can throw on some better add-ons or play with a stronger killer.

    A BP modifier would be nice too.

  • @AntiJelly said:
    Then get off the forums if you really don't care about balance that much?

    Being Balanced & Casual aren't mutually exclusive.
    What are you on about pal. :lol:

    But yea, lets turn all killers invisible for "balance".

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    Then get off the forums if you really don't care about balance that much?

    Being Balanced & Casual aren't mutually exclusive.
    What are you on about pal. :lol:

    But yea, lets turn all killers invisible for "balance".

    Like I said before, we should buff solo survivors to SWF level and then balance the game around SWF.
  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    if you 4k almost every game with not even the strongest killers in the game mind you then why would you suggest such a major buff? im confused

  • @Insanex said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    if you 4k almost every game with not even the strongest killers in the game mind you then why would you suggest such a major buff? im confused

    My brain is out of ideas idk maybe you can think of a reason

  • @Insanex said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    if you 4k almost every game with not even the strongest killers in the game mind you then why would you suggest such a major buff? im confused

    He probably doesn't 4K almost every match, he just says that as some justification for needing more help to reach that level.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @Insanex said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    AntiJelly said:

    Although a little far out for implementation to the game, the ultimate fix to swf would be to make it so killers are invisible and move faster while not chasing/doing actions (Like in Last Year or L4D when you're a zombie in vs mode).

    This would make it so your location is a mystery to all survivors until you strike.

    Or just play wraith or freddy?

    Now that you mention it, I don't believe invisibility will work.
    If it did, Freddy wouldn't be so looked down on, and Wraith would be listed as powerful as Billy, or Nurse.

    Wraith even gets movement speed buffs. 

    I 4k almost every game I play with Wraith and Freddy. I'm Rank 1 with 1,019 hours.

    if you 4k almost every game with not even the strongest killers in the game mind you then why would you suggest such a major buff? im confused

    He probably doesn't 4K almost every match, he just says that as some justification for needing more help to reach that level.

    And you, the oh so god-like survivor main who is always right and never wrong, of course, have all of the quirky quips to comeback with.
    Dude I don't have time for your awfulness. Is all you do shoot down ideas without a second thought?
    Ah, just took a look at your profile, and that really seals the deal. Please get off the forums, you are such an entitled toxic survivor main.

  • Why are a lot of people scared of 4M SWF? Most of them are a blend of Level 4, 14, 13 and a 7.
  • An easier fix to SWF is just making that the only thing you can gain when playing SWF is bloodpoints. No player XP, no shards, no seasonal event items, no rank points.

  • @Justicar said:
    An easier fix to SWF is just making that the only thing you can gain when playing SWF is bloodpoints. No player XP, no shards, no seasonal event items, no rank points.

    Perhaps.

  • @Justicar said:
    An easier fix to SWF is just making that the only thing you can gain when playing SWF is bloodpoints. No player XP, no shards, no seasonal event items, no rank points.

    Whoa, whoa, whoa....too much.

  • @AntiJelly said:
    And you, the oh so god-like survivor main who is always right and never wrong, of course, have all of the quirky quips to comeback with.
    Dude I don't have time for your awfulness. Is all you do shoot down ideas without a second thought?
    Ah, just took a look at your profile, and that really seals the deal. Please get off the forums, you are such an entitled toxic survivor main.

    "Without a second thought"

    YEA because most players don't need to think about whether turning killers invisible is good or bad for the game.

    I play killer, I play survivor. I don't dodge lobbies and I don't do comms, what's my biggest complaint about this game? That half the players that voice their opinion are spending more hours on this than actually getting better at the game, which is what they need too, PRACTICE.

  • I'm sorry but this game needs less invisibility and less one shots. I get it, you're a Michael, Pleather Face, Billy main who runs NOED. Cool you can one shot people.

    Either they change the rank system and eliminate One Shot killers from using NOED, or remove it from Ranked play if they implement a non-rank system.

    KEEP IN MIND! I'm not agasint NOED, I'm against 1 Shot Killers like Billy who use it.

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Justicar said:
    An easier fix to SWF is just making that the only thing you can gain when playing SWF is bloodpoints. No player XP, no shards, no seasonal event items, no rank points.

    Whoa, whoa, whoa....too much.

    It's funny because that in no way "solves" the problem, it's just killers wanting to punish survivors despite killers being buffed every patch, it's getting boring now, all the incessant "buff this", "nerf that". How about they buff their skills as killer/survivor and play the game some more instead of spending every waking hour here.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Justicar said:
    An easier fix to SWF is just making that the only thing you can gain when playing SWF is bloodpoints. No player XP, no shards, no seasonal event items, no rank points.

    Whoa, whoa, whoa....too much.

    It's funny because that in no way "solves" the problem, it's just killers wanting to punish survivors despite killers being buffed every patch, it's getting boring now, all the incessant "buff this", "nerf that". How about they buff their skills as killer/survivor and play the game some more instead of spending every waking hour here.

    I didn't want to point it out, but how the ######### does punishing survivors for killers camping solving the camping issue? What?

    Let's punish the survivor for a killers terrible gameplay?

  • @ReneAensland said:
    I'm sorry but this game needs less invisibility and less one shots. I get it, you're a Michael, Pleather Face, Billy main who runs NOED. Cool you can one shot people.

    Either they change the rank system and eliminate One Shot killers from using NOED, or remove it from Ranked play if they implement a non-rank system.

    KEEP IN MIND! I'm not agasint NOED, I'm against 1 Shot Killers like Billy who use it.

    I'm a P3 level 50 with all perks Freddy Main, and I never use NOED.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    that's why the actual best fix for SWF is to limit it to 2 people. While a 2 person team can do some really organized stuff, there is still an air of mystery to the game.

    Unless the 2 rando's have kindred, they wont know what the others are doing when the rando's are hooked. THIS IS A MAJOR THING. On of the best game slowers is when more then 1 survivor goes for the unhook, and you don't have people gen rushing.

    Knockout and Hex: Third Seal would be worth using. 3+ person groups make these killer perks useless.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @ReneAensland said:
    I'm sorry but this game needs less invisibility and less one shots. I get it, you're a Michael, Pleather Face, Billy main who runs NOED. Cool you can one shot people.

    Either they change the rank system and eliminate One Shot killers from using NOED, or remove it from Ranked play if they implement a non-rank system.

    KEEP IN MIND! I'm not agasint NOED, I'm against 1 Shot Killers like Billy who use it.

    I'm a P3 level 50 with all perks Freddy Main, and I never use NOED.

    You're not a One Shot killer, I'm fine with normal killers using NOED, but it's insulting when surviving against a Billy, Michael or Pleather Face and NOED popping up when we're escaping.

  • @SmokePotion said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    that's why the actual best fix for SWF is to limit it to 2 people. While a 2 person team can do some really organized stuff, there is still an air of mystery to the game.

    Unless the 2 rando's have kindred, they wont know what the others are doing when the rando's are hooked. THIS IS A MAJOR THING. On of the best game slowers is when more then 1 survivor goes for the unhook, and you don't have people gen rushing.

    Knockout and Hex: Third Seal would be worth using. 3+ person groups make these killer perks useless.

    I have no issue making it Duos only, but again, it takes away the fun for those that do like 3/4man.
    HOWEVER, while I don't have an issue with any amount of SWF when I play killer if people want to moan about it thats up to them but I PERSONALLY don't struggle or don't finish a match and think "I only lost that because SWF".

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @SmokePotion said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    that's why the actual best fix for SWF is to limit it to 2 people. While a 2 person team can do some really organized stuff, there is still an air of mystery to the game.

    Unless the 2 rando's have kindred, they wont know what the others are doing when the rando's are hooked. THIS IS A MAJOR THING. On of the best game slowers is when more then 1 survivor goes for the unhook, and you don't have people gen rushing.

    Knockout and Hex: Third Seal would be worth using. 3+ person groups make these killer perks useless.

    I have no issue making it Duos only, but again, it takes away the fun for those that do like 3/4man.
    HOWEVER, while I don't have an issue with any amount of SWF when I play killer if people want to moan about it thats up to them but I PERSONALLY don't struggle or don't finish a match and think "I only lost that because SWF".

    I know it would take some of the fun out of the game. Because it is fun to take a 3 man or 4 man, and be a swat team. But the game just simply isn't balanced that way. This game isn't an e-sport, and isn't inteded to be.

    Duo's would let you play with a friend, and give you two a distinct advantage. And 2 duo's makes for a pretty tough game for the killer. But the killer does have a chance to gain momentum.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @SmokePotion said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Again - implying ever SWF is 4man.

    This impacts solo players in that match too 🤦🏻‍♂️

    that's why the actual best fix for SWF is to limit it to 2 people. While a 2 person team can do some really organized stuff, there is still an air of mystery to the game.

    Unless the 2 rando's have kindred, they wont know what the others are doing when the rando's are hooked. THIS IS A MAJOR THING. On of the best game slowers is when more then 1 survivor goes for the unhook, and you don't have people gen rushing.

    Knockout and Hex: Third Seal would be worth using. 3+ person groups make these killer perks useless.

    I have no issue making it Duos only, but again, it takes away the fun for those that do like 3/4man.
    HOWEVER, while I don't have an issue with any amount of SWF when I play killer if people want to moan about it thats up to them but I PERSONALLY don't struggle or don't finish a match and think "I only lost that because SWF".

    I know it would take some of the fun out of the game. Because it is fun to take a 3 man or 4 man, and be a swat team. But the game just simply isn't balanced that way. This game isn't an e-sport, and isn't inteded to be.

    Duo's would let you play with a friend, and give you two a distinct advantage. And 2 duo's makes for a pretty tough game for the killer. But the killer does have a chance to gain momentum.

    If it's not an esport or competitive, why remove 2 spaces for my friends to be with me? If it's not competitive, the "advantage" should be irrelevant.