When new killers release can we get a separate queue where that's the only killer for a few days?
Bro I'm trying to play against and learn the new killer but I'm getting Nurse, Trickster, Huntress, Sadako, Trickster, Nurse, Huntress, etc, etc. on and on.
There's too many killers now and unless the new one is a huge license like Resident Evil or super strong out of the gate a lot of people are not gonna bother.
Comments
Oh and every Nurse is equipping ebony moris because they've been sexually frustrated playing other killers for the past month
I don't think having this kind of things does anything, there is no reason killers to choose this over normal que, and if you gonna use the killers from normal que there is no real reason to prioritize you in special que over someone in normal que, results in extremely long or outright infinite que time.