Ring trophies are bugged

Hey I was wondering if anyone got both adept survivor and killer for the Ring chapter cause I know I did get them cause my ps4 said I did according to my notifications but they didn’t show up in my trophies for Ringu for whatever reason.

A48E61EA-32DE-4E50-8020-DB45A9ABAC0C.png CDD3257E-C215-49BF-8368-34958A5C3051.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Did you refresh the page? I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't show it, but then if you refresh the page it will update it. I had to do that, then it showed that I got both Adepts.

    Here's even a picture:

    Screenshot (566).png
  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Did you refresh the page? I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't show it, but then if you refresh the page it will update it. I had to do that, then it showed that I got both Adepts.

    Here's even a picture:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5Q56RHVCIJ30/screenshot-28566-29.png

    Are you on PS5 or PS4? According to other bug report post about PS4 missing Ringu trophies the PS5 trophies are loading and giving % of players that have completed but not on PS4. I've checked both on my PS app and on my PS4 (PS4 I've fully restarted since yesterday) and they both say 0% have completed any of the Ringu trophies and it still says I have not completed the survivor Adept even though my console took trophy screenshot when I completed it.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840674#Comment_2840674

    Are you on PS5 or PS4? According to other bug report post about PS4 missing Ringu trophies the PS5 trophies are loading and giving % of players that have completed but not on PS4. I've checked both on my PS app and on my PS4 (PS4 I've fully restarted since yesterday) and they both say 0% have completed any of the Ringu trophies and it still says I have not completed the survivor Adept even though my console took trophy screenshot when I completed it.

    Oh I missed that part, somehow. It never hurts to try refreshing, but yeah if it's PS4 only then that would be why it didn't work if it didn't work. (Yeah I'm PS5)