fov slider
i get headaches after 10 minutes and the game is kinda unplayable for me, add a fov slider
i get headaches after 10 minutes and the game is kinda unplayable for me, add a fov slider
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why not.
Yo TypicalIllusion, I got a question.
I think the game should have a slightly higher FOV to begin with - but unfortunately is DOES give an advantage that pros would exploit.
I respect why the dev team don't want one, and I somewhat agree, so here's my position:
Completely rework Shadowborn to have an entirely different effect. Then, where an FoV slider would go in the settings menu, offer a toggle to play with either the default FoV, or the FoV that Shadowborn gives you.