Easy counted to ds when trapper

Place trap pick up turn around so if they use ds they go into your trap rinse and repeat 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Sorry double post

    nah i have a better one it takes time though
    first trap the window and the pallet of the killer shack then lure the victim to that area pick them up and walk in when they drop free your stunned body will block the door and the other two exits are trapped god job

  • Nice gotta try that one out lol I just ment if your no wear near a corner and stuff
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Nice gotta try that one out lol I just ment if your no wear near a corner and stuff

    yeah i found this out by accident actually i chased a jake and downed him then he stabbed me but he couldnt get out and i saw him run around in circles then dc

  • Lol just take the damn hook
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Lol just take the damn hook

    i know but it was hilarious you just see him run around then fall down i once had a game where i just bought leatherfacve and as soon as i downed someone they dced then the i hit someone they dropped their flashlight and dcd then i hit another person who dcd then the last person ran up to me threw a firecracker and dcd

  • Haha dude good but my best dc was somone trying to screw me out a mori kill tough luck you got moried I got the 1k and the quitter bonus
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Haha dude good but my best dc was somone trying to screw me out a mori kill tough luck you got moried I got the 1k and the quitter bonus

    i once had a hag mori on the top floor in lerys and it looked like the hag killed the david with ungodly amounts of toxic methane through her muddy ass in a massive fart i couldnt stop laughing and then the david sent me a voice and it was just laughter we became good friends after that animation bug

  • Place trap pick up turn around so if they use ds they go into your trap rinse and repeat 
    Or run unnerving presence on the doctor and I’d say about 80% of the time they don’t hit it, but some may get lucky or just have the skill to hit it anyway it’s extremely rare with that combination though
  • Ds person sees that and starts wiggling - you step into your own trap

  • @HellDescent said:
    Ds person sees that and starts wiggling - you step into your own trap

    nah you only go into the one doorway with no traps

  • Or play Clown. Throw a bottle, pick them up.
  • Ds person sees that and starts wiggling - you step into your own trap

    They tried twice and doesn't get it I move forward enough so I can't be wiggled into it and stand still
  • I'm pretty sure this won't work. There was a change a long time ago that made you immune to traps for a second when you escaped the killer's grasp. It was changed because people were doing exactly that, but by stepping in their own trap to drop a survivor into a second trap repeatedly to farm points.

    So if it does work, that sounds like a bug.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Then I think they did not know that because I've played before and walked into a trap from a wiggle and they got caught but that might be a different thing I just ment I think they like me did not know your immune to a trap for a few seconds