So is Onyro the shortest lived killer

I only had one match with her and after that nothing else usually I see people playing the new killer for maybe a day or two but from when I got the update to now only one match is she just the shortest lived killer now.

Comments

  • Well in the U.S and E.U it's the middle of the working day in the middle/start of the week.

    So apart from Uni kids, the unemployed, night shift workers, or Oceanic players, the others might be working.

  • And also not everyone has a milion bloodpoints in reserve for when the new killer comes out, and yknow how it it when playing without perks

  • I've just had 5 games as survivor, first one was a Myers, next 4 were Sadako

  • Well, that actually beats Artist’s release for me. Took me an actual week to face her when she released.

  • I only played her once to try her out. I won't touch her again until after grade reset, to keep my MMR with her as low as possible. Once I got my Adept Onryou achievment I will play her properly. This is another consequence of the busted way killers Adept achievments work and i bet that I am not the only one.

  • Ive had 4 games vs her at iri sure shes short but only in height just gotta wait for players to get home from work and school