How killer emblems should go
This because of the adapts and how you can do everything right but still not get it
Devout you earn an emblem per sacrifice and more bleeding out will not count
Gatekeeper remains the same
Malicious pressure meaning everything from hurting survivors and damaging the environment or interacting with it like using the TVs as the Onryo and so on
Chaser basically in there you chase survivors that's it
The problem I have is with the Onyro I do that stare mori as just a quick kill I didn't hook that person but I got a kill that should be hard to get because most survivors will use the TVs so why am I forced to hook a survivor when I can just do a quick kill.
Comments
Devout is good with hooks because it encourages not just one hooking everyone with an instadown killer and having more interaction between the survivors and killer in a match.
I do believe that the Adept for killer should not be based off of double pips and Adept for survivor should not just be escaping. Instead they should make both equal - survivor and killer both need to get atleast silver in all categories, or maybe even gold. While they may not be able to adjust old achievements thanks to certain platforms not allowing changes to trophies that are possible to complete they can make the adjustment to future characters added to the game.
I would rather just escape or take a 4k. Why complicate matters with emblems? I guess they thought it was a good idea 5 years ago, but it wasn't.
Survivors have the survival emblem that can only get irri if they are not downed in the entire game, something that is very difficult to do.
Killers have devout that you can only get irri if you hook at least 9 times, also something difficult to do.
Like regardless of how the killer gets a 4k (aside from bleeding out) the killer will get at least gold. The entity wants you to hook the survivors and gives you a bonus for doing so.
I'd rather they encourage more than just hide in corner for hatch or one hook everyone for 4k.