Samara cosmetics
Is possible to add Samara cosmetics with her sound from the ring american?
Is possible to add Samara cosmetics with her sound from the ring american?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Technically. But not really likely. And also, who would even want that? Lul.
I'm not sure if the rights extend to the US version produced by Dreamworks. I can see the appeal for those who haven't watched the originals.
I guess the possibility is 0,0001%.
They are different licenses. You would need to get the approval of the owners of the Character Samara AND the approval of the Ringu-Owners that their Character will be transformed into another character with a different license.
So very, very, very unlikely.