What do you most look forward to in updates?

It's 2am and I'm very tired so hopefully I didn't leave anything major out

Comments

  • It was close between new content or buffs/nerfs/reworks, but I chose the b/n/r because it's fun to see underwhelming content getting better and overwhelming content getting healthier changes.

  • They are needed BADLY.


    I'm sick of seeing the same 5 Meta perks in each slot. There are OVER 100 and I can attest to you that I've seen the same pool of 20 or so in play.


    Not only is the perk game weak, but the devs frankly do not understand how to balance any of these, which is strange - because most (if not all) could be balanced VERY easily.

  • I don't have one thing i look forward to the most, it's more of a combination of it all really.

  • an offline practice mode kind of like custom game but with bots like mobile has