Add skill checks to every single action in a new game mode

From catch, to unhook, hook, cleansing totems... this game mode gives you +50%BPs great deal

Comments

  • Boring.
    A new game mode should implement new objectives, new mechanics etc. and not just increasing the action with more skillchecks 
  • Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    From catch, to unhook, hook, cleansing totems... this game mode gives you +50%BPs great deal

    I dont understand why totems dont have skillchecks anyway.
    But I dont see a reason to put skillchecks on unhooking/hooking. Skillchecks on the killerside would be pretty devastating since you have to take care of a lot of things already.

    Also I believe the way how skillchecks work needs to be reworked

  • @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    From catch, to unhook, hook, cleansing totems... this game mode gives you +50%BPs great deal

    even for stepping forward

  • Also for walking and getting into a locker?
  • Master said:

    @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

    Dude you have no idea what you’re talking about , try playing on console and then tell me there’s no latency sometimes on skillchecks I bet you change your mind after a few games. Sometimes it’s perfect and sometimes there’s a delay on console and anyone who plays could tell you that. I’m sure @Vietfox could tell you he plays on PS4 as well
  • Master said:

    @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

    @Master
    I used to play on PC but my PC died so i'm playing on console now. Skillchecks on console are a mess sometimes, just like @LyrSteam6510 said
  • Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

    @Master
    I used to play on PC but my PC died so i'm playing on console now. Skillchecks on console are a mess sometimes, just like @LyrSteam6510 said
    Well the bad framerate makes things difficult, but that doesn't change the fact that they are independent of latency 
  • Master said:
    Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

    @Master
    I used to play on PC but my PC died so i'm playing on console now. Skillchecks on console are a mess sometimes, just like @LyrSteam6510 said
    Well the bad framerate makes things difficult, but that doesn't change the fact that they are independent of latency 
    Im just saying sometimes I get in the match and it’s so bad it’s like a built in huntress lullaby 
  • @LyrSteam6510 said:
    Master said:

    @LyrSteam6510 said:

    Yeah so an unnerving presence doctor can be used by every killer main and as soon as you get hooked and struggle you die, not to mention all the latency issues this game already has , it would honestly make me throw the game away because it’s not as much difficult to hit skill checks as much as it would get annoying really fast and the times where I did get screwed by latency or something totally out of my control I would be done 

    Skillchecks are clientside and not affected by latency. If you cant hit unnerving presence skillchecks, then you need to practice a bit more I guess :wink:

    Dude you have no idea what you’re talking about , try playing on console and then tell me there’s no latency sometimes on skillchecks I bet you change your mind after a few games. Sometimes it’s perfect and sometimes there’s a delay on console and anyone who plays could tell you that. I’m sure @Vietfox could tell you he plays on PS4 as well

    As soon as a skill check pops up and someone gets hit, there's sudden lag and I miss the skill check.
    It happens when I run New Part and as soon as I'm about to hit R1, someone gets hit and I miss the skill check.