Will we ever get higher quality presiege weapons.

20220307215125_1.jpg

Like you can see the pixels on the poor texture that got strech warped and generally mangled for these veins and dont even get me started on the animation. Seriously this vein texture needs to either be made higher quality or many so it better fits the model without doing whatever was done to this poor poor texture.

Comments

  • For the record this is PC Ultra... this is the highest quality setting.

  • I hate how alot of the prestige weapons look like a piece of cherry licorice.

  • Wow, this is the reward for prestiging? I remember in old Cod games when you had things like the gold, diamond, 115, and dark matter camos that would make everyone in your lobby jealous.

  • the worst part is that the blood vfx is just another thing obscuring your already limited view as killer, which is why i have never used Prestiged weapons on killers except for Pinhead

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    the worst part is that the blood vfx is just another thing obscuring your already limited view as killer, which is why i have never used Prestiged weapons on killers except for Pinhead

    I dont even mind them being obsuring I just hate how ######### they look.