What's with this gen spread?
I haven't seen the one on lerys lately bit I've noticed a few others.
I haven't seen the one on lerys lately bit I've noticed a few others.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, didn't read the post lmao, forget I commented.
Sorry that picture is super dark, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be seeing?
Ehh, that's not too bad and pretty common on the woodsy maps since there's not a lot of stuff between them.
You ever see old Azarov's Resting Place where you could have 5 gens on one side, sometimes with 3-4 in eyesight. It was super rare but damn that was great as a killer.
For those struggling to find what OP means, see left side of image.
Yeah, that’s definitely a tad too close. Reminds me of the time I started playing, where this seemed really common.
How about this one?
Sorry everyone I didn't realize it was so hard to see. It's from my ps5 and can easily see it on the TV ill mess with the pic and see if I can make it better
See thats not ok.
BTW I'm a killer main and not ok with this