The only buff Freddy needs

Make him look like this and he'll be the best killer in the game 
(This is a joke btw, I know some people cant handle jokes so I have to put this here and yes I know they dont have the license to the original Freddy) But seriously though if you're going to rework him make him FEEL more like freddy not a sandman type of killer (hes called THE NIGHTMARE not the sandman), he doesn't put people to sleep he waits for them on their dreams. I'd say have survivors fall asleep over time and that they fall asleep faster in the terror radius (of course you could still tag them with dream demon to put them to sleep if you see them) then give him some crazy power that makes him unique because its HIS world after all. I personally think he could use some more QoL buffs but if you're going to rework him so he feels more like freddy (kinda like how Micheal feels and plays like Micheal) then go ahead. 

Comments