Anyone down to play Fortnite Duos?

Add me "BrokenUnorthodox" 🤠

You don't need to have a mic

Comments

  • I might reinstall and play with you, but I have a few questions: Did they bring back double pump? Are they consistently updating the game now? And most importantly, did they get rid of that god awful map from chapter 2?

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I might reinstall and play with you, but I have a few questions: Did they bring back double pump? Are they consistently updating the game now? And most importantly, did they get rid of that god awful map from chapter 2?

    They did not bring back double pump.

    They are consistently updating. We are in chapter 3 season one right now, and we just had the final update lol. But yes, we have a new map now. They also brought back tilted towers

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836992#Comment_2836992

    They did not bring back double pump.

    They are consistently updating. We are in chapter 3 season one right now, and we just had the final update lol. But yes, we have a new map now. They also brought back tilted towers

    Oh that's neat, I don't really care for Tilted but the lack of double pump sucks, if I told my past self that nearly 4 years later they still wouldn't add back the pump + tac combo, he would've probably quit a lot sooner.

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2837044#Comment_2837044

    Oh that's neat, I don't really care for Tilted but the lack of double pump sucks, if I told my past self that nearly 4 years later they still wouldn't add back the pump + tac combo, he would've probably quit a lot sooner.

    About the pump and tac, because of the lore (I won't spoil) they replaced the pump and tac with the auto shotgun and the striker pump, both are meh, they also u vaulted the heavy shotgun but reworked it completely.