12th killer ritual
I started counting them by the 5th in a row. I am already at 12. How many more years will I have to wait to get a survivor ritual (sabotage 4 hooks as that's the only survivor ritual apparently)?
I started counting them by the 5th in a row. I am already at 12. How many more years will I have to wait to get a survivor ritual (sabotage 4 hooks as that's the only survivor ritual apparently)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This issue is already addressed. They said they are gonna fix this. Soon.
Huh. I got the Sabotage 4 Hooks one yesterday.
™?
That's the only one I ever get as survivor lol.
For real? Is there an actual reported issue?
14th.