Deep Wounds Status Effect is better at blinding Survivors than the Blindness Status Effect

Common, even Deep Wounds is better at blinding people than the so called "Blidness" Status Effect will ever be.

How pathethic can a Status Effect be when another Status Effect completely unrelated to the former does a better job at it?

Comments

  • Yes I too think they should make it so perks and add ons make it so survivors literally cannot see. How will they cleanse Hex: The Third Seal? Not my problem!


    I mean, sure, they could change the name of the status effect to more accurately describe its function, but does it really matter?

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Yes I too think they should make it so perks and add ons make it so survivors literally cannot see. How will they cleanse Hex: The Third Seal? Not my problem!

    I mean, sure, they could change the name of the status effect to more accurately describe its function, but does it really matter?

    I mean, it's just ironic that the Status Effect called "Blindness" doesn't really have anything to do with Survivor's vision (other than showing auras of course), also I'm not suggesting to make Survivors literally almost blind like Deep Wounds does when it almost runs out, but I think a little darker corners wouldn't hurt that much and would actually sell the point that your vision is slightly worse.