Update matchmaking to prevent survivors from facing the same player killer multiple games in a row

One game against a facecamping bubba that shittalks in post-game chat is annoying. Three games in a row against the same killer player facecamping bubba that shittalks in post-game chat is infuriating and makes me stop playing for a few hours. Update your matchmaking algorithms to prevent survivors from facing the same killer player multiple games in a row so we've got some chance of facing a non-toxic player (or at least a different toxic player).

Comments

  • Make the killer experience less hostile, get more killer players and this problem will resolve itself.

  • I think with the declining number of killer players this could quickly lead to long q times because you faced a killer and the other three random survs also all had a killer so in the worst case that's four players that can't face your particular q. If you factor in the average number of lobby dodge because one of you has a private lvl 1 steam profile or you are at a stable mmr so killer know the people who play much it can boil down to a good amount of time you sit there. Not that I don't get where you come from I totally get it best advice wait 2 minutes after every game. It's not much just check you phone got to the toilet or get a new drink or snacks killer qs are so quick I think that should be enough.