I think I've ran into yet another cheater
It seems minor though. It was a meg who was repeatedly doing the screaming animation with no sound, but it stopped when she unhooked me. Hacker or not?
It seems minor though. It was a meg who was repeatedly doing the screaming animation with no sound, but it stopped when she unhooked me. Hacker or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a weird bug that causes the scream animation to loop, it has something to do with survivors cancelling interactions/screaming or smth. I've seen it happen tons of times
If they were actually screaming over and over then yeah that's a classic cheater but with no sound it's likely just a bug
Without sound, probably a Bug. The Killer had some way to make the Survivor scream and for some reason, the animation keeps playing.
Here is an example:
https://youtu.be/88biunjRqAY?t=164(Timestamp brings you to the example)
Oh ok.