Blood Warden QoL and slight buff
QoL. Give us a timer like MYC.
Buff: If someone is on a hook and the door is opened, Blood Warden becomes active. Forces survivors to go get the save with no open doors, making the risk much more.
Thoughts?
Buff: If someone is on a hook and the door is opened, Blood Warden becomes active. Forces survivors to go get the save with no open doors, making the risk much more.
Thoughts?
Comments
The timer is without a doubt a very useful change.
The other idea sounds really nice too but that's something i'd like to be able to test before seeing if it should be added.
I never liked BW because I think the time it gives doesn't really pay off. I often thought it'd be a much more interesting perk if it would reset its timer for every hook you make while it's active.
The only buff I think it needs is having perks hidden in SWF matches if one dies early. This disadvantage alone can really undo the perk.