Counterforce adjustment!! Boon totems hinder it!
Currently, if I'm using Counterforce, and I cleanse a totem - if there is a boon totem in the far distance, Counterforce doesn't show me any totem's aura. I assume that's because the boon totem is the one that is the furthest away from me. It would in theory show the purple aura of that totem, but because it's already glowing, it does nothing. Even if it DID highlight it, since I can't cleanse the boon totem, I have to manually search for another totem.
I would like to ask you to please make Counterforce ignore boon totems, and show me the aura of the next furthest totem that isn't a boon totem. I've had cases where all gens got done, and NOED procced. A boon totem was lit on the map. I found and cleansed a dull totem, but Counterforce did NOT show me any totem's aura after cleansing the dull totem. I suppose it's because the boon totem was the one furthest away from me. Because of this, I couldn't use Counterforce to find the next dull/hex totem, and eventually get to the NOED totem.
Counterforce is a great perk, but the boon totems often disable its totem aura showing function, which is vital in countering NOED/Devour, etc. Please make Counterforce ignore boon totems and show the aura of the next dull/hex totem.
Comments
I would like that. Including a buff that you'll also get the information if a teammate cleanses a totem.