Coming soon to a Forum near you
i've finally started to work on it.
release date tbc coming soon:tm:
i've finally started to work on it.
release date tbc coming soon:tm:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never going to play Pyramid Head until they give him more cake.
unfortuantely my guide cannot recreate his ass
I would enjoy a good PH guide, I often find him difficult to use and I often leave match with less than 1/8 deviousness.
i can offer my 4.7.2 one which should be more than okay until i finish this one since its currently very early in the drafts
YESSSS
I agree. He's one hungry guy, and he needs a dense, caloric, high-sugar food to help him kill survivors.
who needs to kill survivors when you can learn to jump onto a mattress
That's exactly why I've been maining Billy recently. I don't need to kill survivors if I can assert dominance by going on top of a building