The thing I dislike about Hag
When her trap is Triggered why do you face it because I think if anyone was in that scenario they would be screaming and running away not looking at it so why is it that survivors face the tiggered trap
When her trap is Triggered why do you face it because I think if anyone was in that scenario they would be screaming and running away not looking at it so why is it that survivors face the tiggered trap
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s instincts from the survivors. It’s not like they want to look at it, when you hear a loud noise unexpectedly you just turn your head naturally.
It’s a part of her skill ceiling to place traps specifically to make survivors run off course and thus lose distance cause they ran a few steps sideways instead of away.
I loathe everything about that disgusting killer, but the camera turn is probably the coolest thing about Hag honestly, it also unironically makes her the best jump scare killer imo
My poor little ticker just cant deal with Suddenly Hag