Pants Tier List
Some people are curious about which pants I like, so here you go:
Some people are curious about which pants I like, so here you go:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sweatpants are great
I don't like sweat pants, I don't like how they look, and especially how quickly they get dirty, if they weren't good comfort clothes, then they would definitely go straight down to F.
I use them for running
A fellow jeans enjoyer
Jeans are just built different, like they're literally built better than other pants.
I agree. If it wasn't so hot and humid where I live I'd wear them all the time
Oh man, it is the complete opposite where I'm at, it's been an unusually harsh winter recently.
It just started warming up for me about a week ago.