Volunteering to review Additional Report Information Tickets

Hello BHVR,

Lately I have been running into a lot of blatant cheaters in DBD. They ruin the fun for me, especially when I need to wait out the DC penalty because someone else cheated. Instead of complaining about it, I want to offer myself as volunteer to review support tickets for player reports. I have a Steam account with everything unlocked, all the achievements, perks, killers, survivors, etc.. So I would be willing to put that on the line to help out with the cheater problem.

I would love to hear back from you guys.

Greetings.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Thank you for your offer. Please refer to our website with open listings concerning working for BHVR - https://www.bhvr.com/jobs/

    Right now we are not hiring for ACM's - those are the people that deal with player reports of this nature, but we will advise when/if those positions open up again. Thank you for your interest.