Corrective Action not working in live matches

Was playing first on RPD as Jonah with Corrective Action with another Kate player. Kate missed a skill check and Corrective Action did not consume a token and stop the gen from exploding.

After this, I went into a custom match with a friend and we tested corrective action on a gen. My friend missed the skill check by:

  • letting the skill check needle go all the way around
  • hitting the skill check input button at the wrong time (missing the zone)
  • getting off the gen while a skill check was active.

In all of these scenarios, Corrective Action consumed tokens, stopped the generator from exploding, and gave my friend a perk notification that I had Corrective Action.

I ran Corrective Action afterwards in another live match and a random Yui player was on a generator with me and she missed a skill check and blew up the gen. Corrective Action did not consume a token and did not stop the explosion.

Worth looking into? IDK because Corrective Action isn't used very often, but I thought it would be fun to use with newer players but sadly I'm not finding success :(

Also, I am PC (Steam) and my friend is XBOX. The Kate and Yui were not PC (Steam) players.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I am running on ps4 pro and this perk is bugged for me aswell. I was in a live match with random players and had multiple tokens. The survivor doing the gen failed a skill check multiple times causing the gen to explode both times and only one time consuming a token while still blowing up the gen. Pretty frustrating as this is a pretty neat perk.