Troll.exe has stopped working
When trolls get cocky, they get the slow death.
When trolls get cocky, they get the slow death.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And what happened?
I initially saw Cheryl on the right and thought this was some sort of human centipede
Well they all bled out. Obviously
And you bled them out because…?
That's great..?
Well they were trying to just mess with me, not really trying to do generators. body blocking, teabagging, flashlight spamming, the usual stew of toxic behaviour.
Well you got one hook and one gen popped so this looks like early game
Sounds less like trolling and more like target practice. Beauty’s in the eye of the beholder. I guess.
Yup. I tried to play it as I imagine most people play matches checking generators, attempting to catch and hook each survivor. But they just kept running around me and into then using die hard when I'd try and hit them, basically taking turns. I didn't do anything that would warrent such behaviour so it was pretty clear they were just trying to troll me.
That’s called a “protection hit”
Is this troll Deathslinger player right? Because i saw only one bad person on screenshot and it was Slinger.
Perhaps it does look that way. judging solely on the screenshot.
I've not even 100hrs in the game yet and honestly didn't feel like i diserved their abuse. They clearly had the upper hand, they just overreached.
Protection from what?
from you.
they take the hit so the other guy doesnt
It’s not abuse. Survivors that play in the manner you described are assuredly going to lose. Which is beautiful.
there was no other guy tho.. they were running into me and doing it without me even hunting anyone.. this imaginary other guy doesn't exist.
I mean still consider it trolling, isn't the idea of DBD that the killer is to be feared. not continously get bodyblocked and having to play whack-a-mole without getting to move more than a few steps?
So they use dead hard? That’s not trolling.
You know it seems like you've already made up your mind without actually reading what I write so I guess its no use discussing it further lol.
No I just can’t tell what’s going on. All I can tell is they used dead hard.
Gotta make Scummy players pay, Since the report system does nothing.. then we find our own way! Well played Sir
I believe OP here, although I would never waste my time bleeding out survivor (I prefer a few good hook smacks to punish clickers and teabaggers) I understand why a newer player would go this route.