Hex: Ruin is overrated

Yes it is a overrated Perk. Now im not saying that Ruin is bad in anyway but what im saying is that it is not a top 5 Perk AT ALL! Hex No One Escapes Death is BETTER than Ruin. Ruin sucks compared to NOED. As i main Killer and Rank 1 after every reset I personally stopped using Ruin as much as i did in the previous resets and have been using other Hex perks instead.

The first problem with Ruin is that there are not enough spawn locations for Hex Totems so I believe there are 3 or 4 spawn locations for them and high rank Survivors know where these spawn locations are. You can go and look at your Ruin's location but you obviously cant protect it and as soon as your in a chase goodbye Ruin.. This sometimes happens within the first two minutes of the game.

The absolute worst case scenario is when it spawns right next to the Survivors spawn location. I recently had Ruin destroyed within 20 seconds of the game. That's bad!! Of course in my head im like man, I could have just used Brutal Strength or something. Survivors spawning right next to the Ruin is not something that happens all the time but its also not too uncommon.

I feel should either one, add two more spawn locations for Hex Totems or replace some of the spawn locations. I remember seeing a Hex Totem right outside the Killer Shack right out in the open and im like "Im screwed with Ruin this game" They're gonna see that! I've seen some pretty bad locations where Hex Totems spawn and i know you all have as well. Even The Hag who is the best at defensive options cant protect it long enough because people crouch to the spawn locations. Since I main Hag and play three other Killers, as Hag i place multiple traps in the area to better so called secure my Ruin Totem. One game i even placed 4 traps and none of them triggered. That's hardcore

Like i mentioned before i stopped Running Ruin so much and i've been focusing on playing without it. I actually replaced Ruin with Hex: The Third Seal with my main Killer or Devour Hope. I also have been focusing on dual Perks that are better than Ruin, so i basically replace Ruin and one of my staple Perks to compensate for Ruin.

Ruin can get bodied within the first minute of the game and all you Killer mains like me, i know this has happened to you multiple times so in my honest opinion again, Hex Totems need more Spawn locations. I must admit that sometimes the locations are pretty well hidden and can utilize this but then in the back of my mind im like in the end they know all the spawn locations. If Survivors DONT happen to know spawn locations it can work as it takes time off of doing Gens with them looking for it. I've been in games where I intercepted or chased Survivors away from Ruin only for SWF Survivors to tell them "Hey Im being chased" Ruin is in X location. Lol Im pretty sure you all have encountered this scenerio maybe more than a few times

Comments

  • hex: ruin its the most use on killer but i will say that its a good perk but the problem its place of the totems i think its ok just to put youre own totems whatever you want as killer (totems cannot be in the basement) simple as that then it will be good perk and everyone its happy xd

1 2 ›