I've been really tempted to get one myself. Whenever I'm about to go to sleep my legs always wiggle side to side and sometimes it keeps me up a bit before I finally drift to sleep. I'm wondering if a weighted blanket would help with it
I've kind of been wanting to get one. I have bad anxiety, so I sleep with piles of blankets to make myself feel safe when sleeping. But then I have to keep the room cold so I don't get too hot. I'm just wondering if a weighted blanket would be a better alternative.
I've kind of been wanting to get one. I have bad anxiety, so I sleep with piles of blankets to make myself feel safe when sleeping. But then I have to keep the room cold so I don't get too hot. I'm just wondering if a weighted blanket would be a better alternative.
i'd say it's worth a try, i've read they're commonly used for pretty much that exact reason
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have one and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. Becomes warm super quick and helps me get some of the best sleep ever.
I've been really tempted to get one myself. Whenever I'm about to go to sleep my legs always wiggle side to side and sometimes it keeps me up a bit before I finally drift to sleep. I'm wondering if a weighted blanket would help with it
I've kind of been wanting to get one. I have bad anxiety, so I sleep with piles of blankets to make myself feel safe when sleeping. But then I have to keep the room cold so I don't get too hot. I'm just wondering if a weighted blanket would be a better alternative.
i'd say it's worth a try, i've read they're commonly used for pretty much that exact reason
I've been really tempted to get one, I like to pile on quilts for weight, but it gets too hot. Are they kinda airy or hot?
depends on the environment of the room, i keep mine pretty cold so i don't notice issues with heat