Can we please fix rcpd

Not even a complaint about the layout it just preforms really poorly on the second floor for me. Can this get fixed? the other indoor maps never lag/lagged in hawkens case :( like this. it is virtually unplayable at times.

Comments

  • @Trex_Crazy said:

    Not even a complaint about the layout it just preforms really poorly on the second floor for me. Can this get fixed? the other indoor maps never lag/lagged in hawkens case :( like this. it is virtually unplayable at times.

    You might want to include platform and even which killer. I get rotten frames on all indoor maps, with Lery's being the worst. But I'm also on Xbox1.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/312468/can-we-please-fix-rcpd

    You might want to include platform and even which killer. I get rotten frames on all indoor maps, with Lery's being the worst. But I'm also on Xbox1.

    Its on pc and any killer

  • Whenever I load into RCPD, people just yeet on hook/dc - It's universally loathed.

  • The very least they could do is make it brighter. Those dark hallways make it so much more annoying to play on.

  • I personally myself adore playing on RPD,love jumpscaring survivors with Red Moss + Leprose Lichen combo

    RPD works fine for me,but I never get into RPD without an offering,is there's something wrong with it?

  • I don't think RPD is ever going to get fixed, not unless some major game breaking bug happens.

  • Worst map in the game even after you learn the layout,that's just how bad it is in a game like dbd.

  • Honestly they should just cut their losses and remove it. Who would actually miss playing on it?

  • Only way to fix RCPD is to remove it from the game.

    The gameplay experience on it is just that bad