The amount of random reports for "hacking" is also going off the charts
I also get a pretty decent amount of salty survivors reporting me for the funniest reason.
Using Leprose Lichen (which makes you see all auras once you teleport as demo) - getting reported for wall hacks
Using akitos crutch as oni - speed hacks
Using BBQ - wall hacks
Playing Arist and someone is swarmed by crows - wall hacks
Playing plague and you hear a survivor caughing - wall hacks
Playing Legion - speed hacks (yes I am not joking) and wall hacks (cuz I grabbed someone out of the locker with FF and killer instinct)
I feel actually sorry for the guys who are receiving those reports.
Comments
What guys receiving the reports? Nobody reads them.
I would too if I would get those kind of reports ๐
its nothing uncommon.
thats why, unless its blatantly obvious, BHVR should not be banning players based on soley one sides perspective on the matter - if they do act soley on reports (even with video evidence), innocent players will be caught in the crossfire - especially in case of cheats that are invisible to the opposing side (such as wallhacks).
If they truly want to address the cheating issue, they need to upgrade their anti cheat system to be able to detect more third party software that is impacting the game in favor of the cheater.
ye sadly we have a decent amount of innocent ppl that got banned, and its still happening to this day and obviously ppl cant or will do nothing about it. Its actually just really sad.