Could SBMMS problem hinder me more since I’v never may it to rank one
I know it may sound hard to believe but I never may it to basically rank 1 for both survivor and killer. I only say that cause yeah I don’t play very much but I would think with the 3 years I play I would eventually make it there but no I haven’t. I guess you can say well I’ve been really busy with life lol and I like to play other games too. But anyway I’m just stunned how it’s easy for some but for me personally it’s really hard. I mean I made it to red ranks before but the highest I can remember was 2 and 3 I believe but I mainly stayed at 4 and 5. But anyway I’m just rambling cause I try to play to fair and also use different builds and whatnot but I can never seem to make there. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Maybe it’s my skill as a player and I need to practice more but anyway sorry for rambling I just wanted to share this cause it been a little goal of mine for a while but now I don’t think I’ll ever get there. But again sorry for rambling I just been really frustrated with the game lately I know it can be really unfair sometimes for both sides and I get it completely. Thank you for reading and also if you want to share some tips or if you’re like me you can also share some experience too.
Comments