just because I call out someone for playing dirty in a match doesn't mean I'm upset about losing.
I may call someone out for face camping or tunneling, but I do it in a creative way. It doesn't mean I'm upset or crying over a loss.
I may call someone out for face camping or tunneling, but I do it in a creative way. It doesn't mean I'm upset or crying over a loss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may not be upset as you put it but why even “call it out” when there is nothing to call out.
There is nothing wrong with camping or tunneling they are just gameplay.
Can’t you see how it comes off as kind of petty to feel the need to call people out for gameplay that you don’t personally like.
Why comment at all? Just be an adult and move on.
Yet here you are 🤷🏼♂️
I hardly think that laughing at people for being so terrible at the game that they decided to pay a good deal of money just to fail more obviously "being salty" lmao
Why do you think everything comes from a place of anger? Are you projecting (no shame in that, just curious)?
S'okay if you're angry about things, friend--there's no need to assume that everyone else is, though.
Those perks slowdown the game..
Yes they do slowdown the game... But differently then what people think
Gen times/ speeds aren't affected by any of those perks