Back from break. 2 matches in. Wanna leave again. Welcome to DBD
Haven't played in 2 weeks. Took a break. Played fun games. Came back to play killer for awhile not caring to much about the results. Just wanna chase and have fun.
1 match. Noobs. Felt bad. Boring match.
2nd match. Cheaters. Downed a Meg, and she crawled at the speed of light away from me. I immediately disconnected. Not playing with cheaters. It's not fun.
Saw the DC penalty.... oh... 5 minutes huh... nah I'll just go play subnatica. How but that for your stupid "DC penalty"
Just leave your broken game again.
Sorry guys. I think I'm ready to pull the plug for good. This game hasn't changed. It's broken. The devs don't care. Make excuses. It's literally us vs them now a days. Even dowsy is waging a war on Patrick.
It's all gross.
There's just to many other games to care anymore. You put faith in something and realize it just keeps going in loops until you get sick of it, and leave. Then come back, and hardly play and immediately see why you left to begin with.
Comments
Hey man I'm with you. I finally uninstalled today. The game is just a train wreck right now. Tried playing today and the first games were 2 miserable matches in a row against major league gaming sweats abusing poor game design and stacking on shadowstep/CoH, brand new parts, dead hard, and comms to make sure the game is over in 4 minutes. I've finally accepted the devs are not going to do anything to make killer more fun. I regret any money i ever spent on this game and wish i never played it to begin with. Friday the 13th was so much better in every way
Disagree but ok. No game is perfect I'm sorry to say, plus this game is basically the first of its kind, so it's def not gonna be perfect. Your problem is that you play killer😉
Ok