I ask of BHVR, An Information Request. How many players are we? Overall & Total!
Sup Forum and BHVR, I want to ask if you could reveal some information about how many we are playing this game? Like, How many players in Total play regularly? or How many regular players play from each Platform (PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, Stadia) / PC Launcher? (steam, epic, etc)
I know its kind of iffy, cause you know the whole drama regarding the publicly available steam charts, which is rapid fuel for anyone who has a gripe about the game. And it isn't about one platform flexing on others either. I mean its probably going to be used that way.
But I think it would be cool and nice to know. I know you at some point announced over a million monthly players? But that's so long ago.
Comments
And what will you do with that information were you to get it? Like this is such a strange request. The only real shocker to me would be to find out that I am in fact the only player and everyone else is a paid actor.
They know!
I just like stats - i would like to have more stats.